Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nindzha Posts: 86, Reputation: 5

Apr 1, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Back muscles
    Does anybody have any idea how can I train back muscles, without a machine or a pole to lift. I only have weights small one and the big one (bench).
    Thanks
    X-stream87 Posts: 51, Reputation: 9

Apr 3, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Probably the best exercises you could do would be the bent-over row which is where you take the bar put weight on it and then bend over as if your picking something up then with your knees slightly bent and your back still rounded start pulling your arms back as if your sitting at a regular row machine. Hard to explain check out bodybuilding.com and go to exercises and it will give a good demo there.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2007, 06:41 PM
    Strength training your back muscles will also add muscle mass to your upper body, if your working with heavy weights not more then 2-3 days a week, for back only, work out 1-2 days a weeks > The best for back workouts are, rowing motion, lat pulldowns, dumbbell row, back extensions, reverse flies, if your not sure how to do these go online there are a lot of sites that you can see exact routines, But remember to vary you routine ever month.
    nindzha Posts: 86, Reputation: 5

Apr 5, 2007, 09:39 AM
    Thank you both.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

2 periods back to back with large blood clots! [ 6 Answers ]

I have just stared yet another period after just ending one 5 days ago. I had major pain with the last one, I have never had that kind of pain before. Now with this period I just found an extremely large blood clot. Although it looked more like tissue then an actual bllod clot. What could this be...

Interlocking plate back to back feed [ 2 Answers ]

If I use a interlocking plate to backfeed my main(homelite 200amp)from my generator... from my garage... can I use the braker that is feeding the garage if I put it in the proper place to accommodate the interlocking plate? It's a 220 30 amp braker... so part of the question is... will the...

How to get your ex back [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with my ex for about 13 years and we have two beautiful children together. We recently split up and I would like with all my heart to be with him again as a family. Please help me. What do I do?

Back To Back Sinks [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a wall in my basement that will have a vanity sink on one side and a wet bar sink on the other. If I run a hot water line to the vanity sink it is on the cold side of the wet bar sink. I will have the same issue on the cold water side. My question is can I just run one pipe for hot...

View more questions Search