Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edub9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 01:29 PM
    Refresh what url current visitor is seeing
    I need to create a visitor list that will record and refresh what url or content the current visitor is seeing in an Iframe be it either video or website.

Thanks in advance,

Edub9
    Untitled Document
    joshlunsford Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 07:20 AM
    If you want to record what content is being viewed in an iframe you will have to do it at page generation time with php otherwise you can use javascript to do it at anytime.

<iframe id='myiframe' src='http://www.google.com'></iframe>

then use javascript and document.getElementById('myiframe') to get the src and edit the src.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Automatic Refresh on Website [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, How can I set up a web site to automatically refresh daily on the viewers browser... the home page is upadated constantly and I want to make sure visitors are seeing the most current version of the home page. How can I set that if it has been more than 24 hours, the page will...

Give Customer Access to Visitor Stats [ 1 Answers ]

My host uses cPanel which has Webalizer. I want to give my customers access but of course don't want to give the host account username and password. I hear there are scripts I can run for stats but I'm a noob. What is the simplest way to give my customers access to the stats? Thanks!

Keep having to 'REFRESH' whilst browsing. [ 10 Answers ]

:) Hi everyone. This is my first ever posting so I hope I'm doing it right. I have had my internet connection for a little over two weeks now and seem to have spent 95% of my time online sorting out 'security' stuff. I have a few final things to tweak and would greatly appreciate anyone's help...

Automatic Page Refresh after done [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Is it possible to refresh a page automatically after the page has loaded and is done? The page is written in asp. Thanks, John

View more questions Search