Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2014, 06:57 PM
    OK, thanks for explaining that... yeah that was before my time here.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jan 15, 2014, 07:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Smoothy, years ago I created a thread called The Lounge. Hence the name for the board we now have. We would unwind there be talking about things less serious. It was spring and I was opening my pool and invited the crowd for a pool opening barbecue. Tal would only come if I filled the pool with blue jello. I think he wanted to swim naked too.
    Just FYI, I've always thought lime jello tasted better on people. The Royal brand is better than the brand name, too.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2014, 05:28 AM
    so why don't you make it an annual event

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's your thought about this? [ 3 Answers ]

First of all, I'm gay. I have a boyfriend and we are currently on our 5th year. I recently moved here in the US and nobody knows I'm gay. I guess people knows about it, I just don't tell them personally. Anyway, about 5 days ago my group had our Xmas party, one of our co-worker was with someone we...

How do I respond when an employee asks to extend vacation days while on vacation? [ 2 Answers ]

Employee asked for Monday off for vacay. Approved. Then, Monday evening, she called me to ask for Tuesday off. She is an employee who has done this before, giving reasons that have to do with her son and his father spending more time, etc.etc. I'm all for family time, but feel that this is...

I thought he had liked me. [ 3 Answers ]

I met this guy at a party and we had kept making eye contact from across the room. He later asked me if I wanted to be his partner for beer pong and I said yes. We flirted while we played, he gave me compliments about how good I was and he said we "had chemistry" because we were playing so well...

Just a thought [ 7 Answers ]

Do you think an active volcano under Antarctica would cause the ice to melt ? :confused: Volcano under the Antarctic 21/01/2008

Just a thought [ 2 Answers ]

Think About It - The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire. - It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal the neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it. - Never test the depth of the water with both feet. - It may be that...

View more questions Search