Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jasonrtty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2014, 05:04 PM
    3DS stuck in sleep mode?
    My 3DS Must be in sleep mode because of a magnet. How do I fix it?

Check out some similar questions!

Toshiba laptop in sleep mode [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Toshiba laptop and I'm not able get it to come back to “life” while in sleep mode. I have it set for sleep after 1 hour of inactivity. When I press the power button to bring it up it never fully boots up and I have to eventually power it down and reboot. Do you think this is a...

Windows 7 sleep mode issues [ 3 Answers ]

When the laptop is in sleep mode, will programs still update as scheduled? 1. Will our AntiVirus program (AVG Free) update every night? 2. Will Windows updates still download and install as scheduled? I'd like to keep the laptop on 24-7 but 1. I want to use the sleep mode presuming that it...

Stuck in hibernation mode? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Dell Dimension 4600 running Windows XP that went into hibernation mode & now I cant get it to start-up. The computer was acting strange just before this happened, When I tried to shut it down as usually it would start back up automatically in about 20 seconds. The only way to shut it down...

Computer freezes after monitor sleep mode [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I need your help. I am running a windows XP pro and have recently encountered the following problem. When my monitor(only) goes into sleep mode for an extended period it refuses to restart when I attempt to touch any of the keys. Reboot does not solve the problem since I am ...

Monitor In Sleep Mode, Everything Else Running [ 5 Answers ]

Yeah, I know there's numerous threads with the same problem... That's how I found this place ;) I read through them all and didn't get anything new so I decided to post a new thread... Here's the story... I'm building a new computer for my mom, all the components are brand new from either...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.