Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jayanvkm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2014, 10:42 AM
    How to add space before and after a word?
    I need to add a space before and after a word in excel.for eg:- if the word is after,i need the output as spaceafterspace.{ abcd }
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 12, 2014, 01:47 PM
    Do you mean automatically or manually? If manually you just type in the spaces. You can also use concatenation formulas to add spaces.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Math word problem that doesn't add up [ 4 Answers ]

I barrow $500 from mom and $500 from dad. I spend $970. I pay dad $10. And I pay mom $10. I have $10. Left. Only problem I have is in the math. $500. Less $10. Is $490. X 2 = $980 + $ 10. I had left over is $ 990. Why is the math not adding up?

Steal head from the stairs to add flour space above [ 7 Answers ]

I'm renovating my third floor. I wanted to add floor space by closing in some the opening for the staircase coming into the room. The floor joist surrounding the stairs are 2x8 they run the full 15 feet of the house and go into the brick on the North and South exterior wall. To fill in some of...

Add a word and its meaning to ms word dictionary [ 2 Answers ]

Add a word and its meaning to ms word dictionary

New word for us to add... [ 7 Answers ]

We have TRUST, RESPECT, COMPROMISE, (What did I miss?? ) New word to add... very important... BALANCE!! You need balance in the relationship to make it work. Give the person space... Everyone needs other things in life... not just the relationship... balance includes being gwith your...

View more questions Search