Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keeks143 Posts: 149, Reputation: 3

Jan 12, 2014, 08:36 AM
    Can you get a stud earring with a needle piercing?
    I want to get my second lobe piercing, I have researched for a couple of years and I have come to the conclusion that piercing needles or canullas are best. However, I do not like hoop earrings, and do not want a barbell, I just want a plain stud. No comments about 'what is the best starter jewelry' I just want to ask, is it possible to get a stud earring using the needle piercing method or does this only work with hoops and barbells? Thanks.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 12, 2014, 08:44 AM
    It is possible to get a stud with a needle piercing.
    keeks143 Posts: 149, Reputation: 3

Jan 17, 2014, 02:47 PM
    OK, thank you. Simple concise answer I was looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cartilage piercing, gun or needle [ 4 Answers ]

I want to get my cartilage pierced, how much will the pain differ if I get it done with a needle rather than a gun? Or vise versa?

Helix piercing. Needle or gun? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a relatively high pain tolerance, but I'm worried that a needle will hurt more. I've had two lobe piercings and I don't remember them hurting, and they were done with guns. Any answers help. Thanks

Cartilage piercing with needle [ 4 Answers ]

Im getting the top of my ear pierced . I was wondering if I should get it done with a needle or a gun . Gun it heals faster but some people say its unsanitary.. so let me know . Thanks :)

Cartilage piercing gun or needle? [ 1 Answers ]

K I'm getting my cartilage pierced tomorrow and I'm not sure gun or needle my friend got it with a gun and its totally fine but my aunt got it with a gun and her ear is totally messed up. HELP! Alexa

Cartilage piercing with a gun or needle? [ 2 Answers ]

I am getting my cartilage pierced (the top of my ear) and I really dunt want to get it done with a gun (could shatter cartilage) I'm getting it done perfesionaly and I'm going to ask them to use a needle What hurts more getting it done with a needle or a gun?? And about how bad is the pain??

View more questions Search