Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Safazal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2014, 02:50 AM
    Evil Spirits
    Assalamualaikum.. <br><br>My friends always talk about evil spirits and being possessed by them... even when I searched in YouTube I saw saw many videos on exorcisms... is there anything true about this.. &nbsp;of course&nbsp;&nbsp;Allah has mentioned about shaitaan and jinns and how they can lead us to a wrong path... but is there anything like them entering our body?. <br><br>And what about ouija boards... is it just a myth or is it true that if we try it even we don't believe there will be bad happenings... pls answer...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 11, 2014, 03:35 AM
    There is nothing that can take away your free will, or possess your body, only your own imagination can do that, and that is the most dangerous.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jan 11, 2014, 03:42 AM
    Is it true that there are energies and forces surrounding us? Most definitely. Are some of them outside of the electromagnetic spectrum? Think gravity. New forces are constantly being discovered and theorized. Gravity gives you weight. Electricity shocks you. Light lets you see. Heat can cook you. Are those forces good or evil?

'How well are these forces organized' is the question religion has been asking for all time. You will have to decide how your submission to Allah relates you to these forces.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 11, 2014, 04:34 AM
    There is evil and evil spirits, yes, asking them and talking to them open them up to be around you. Christianity teaches possession is possible, and that the evil can be done away with. You should talk to the religious leader of your local faith

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Evil spirits [ 3 Answers ]

We have 3 or 4 spirits in our house and one is evil. We have a picture of the bathroom wall that has 2 faces in it and one looks like my grandmother. I believe strongly in God so we smudged the house but nothing happened. It has gotten to the point that we can't stay there and the churches in my...

Why are the evil spirits following me [ 3 Answers ]

I can hardly sleep and concentrate when my mind is occupied with all these spirits

Evil spirits [ 3 Answers ]

I have a little cousin that just turned 21. Since then she has been experiencing evil spirts. They are within her body. And when I say in her body she has little episodes like talking in a different language(saying names like Lucifer)she is throwing up, screaming,crying and cursing, saying someone...

Evil spirits [ 1 Answers ]

Does attacks from evil spirits make you physically ill?

Evil Spirits [ 5 Answers ]

How do I talk to an evil spirit and find out info about that evil spirit?:confused:

View more questions Search