Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gweiss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2014, 11:55 AM
    My excel spreadsheet is frozen on half the computer screen
    An excel spreadsheet opens on only half the screen and I cannot get it to display on full screen. It is a spreadsheet with data links to other spreadsheets. How do I fix this?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jan 18, 2014, 01:13 PM
    Try going to VIEW > FREEZE PANES and turn off freezing if it is on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel spreadsheet [ 7 Answers ]

Sir I have a set of data in excel sheet A as below: Sheet A Name of the students Marks in english Marks in maths A 45 74 B 38 58 C 52 65 D 45 65 E 88 72 F 36 45

Excel spreadsheet [ 2 Answers ]

I have large numerical data stored in excel sheet. I wanted to write simple formulas to compare the numerical values in the columns A to Z. For Example to compare the values in columns A,B,C,D of the sheet(values of A,B,C,D arranged chronologically). I wanted formulas in the newly inserted...

I Just Had a Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet Appear in the Middle of My Screen [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, All! I just had a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet appear in the middle of my screen. There's no document that looks like that on this computer. Could that have been some sort of virus or other threat, please? Thanks!

Excel Spreadsheet [ 1 Answers ]

I need a macro or something for a website that has a excel spreadsheet. My client has a excel spreadsheet out on a website. They have invoice # on the excel spreadsheet and want to be able to scan the invoice and have it linked to the invoice on the website so clients can see the scanned document....

View more questions Search