Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terridioneallen Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2014, 07:33 PM
    HELP! My cat won't move and won't respond, and it vomiting?
    HELP! My dad went and got 2 male cats about 3 days ago. They were fine, playing etc, I seen that one of them kept diareha, but I thought it would be fine, today it was fine, then about 30 minutes I go outside and he is not moving won't respond when we call him, and is vomiting, what is wrong?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 9, 2014, 08:03 PM
    He needs to see a vet. He is sick and will die without proper care, if it's not too late already.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Jan 9, 2014, 09:49 PM
    ?Oops! You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to odinn7 again.

Totally agree, your kitten needs to see the vet sooner rather than later.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jan 10, 2014, 10:10 AM
    It could be any number of things, many of them potentially fatal. You HAVE to take your cat to a vet. Better yet, take both. It may be contagious, and the second cat just doesn't have symptoms, yet. Even if it's too late to save one, you may be able to save the other.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 10, 2014, 11:09 AM
    Did your dad try to deworm them ? And exactly how old are the two?

Yes, I agree. To the vet !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tenant won't pay rent, won't move furniture out and won't answer calls from me! [ 4 Answers ]

I have a tenant who won't pay rent, won't move furniture out and won't take calls from me. They do not use the house as a primary residence. They are very wealthy and definitely have the means to pay. Just incredibly evasive and dismissive. Dotn know where to turn. Someone please help! I cannot...

Renter won't pay, won't move - any hints to get him out? [ 1 Answers ]

I am in Vancouver Canada. I have a small house I rent by the room. One man moved in at the end of June for a short term whily he was to look for an apartment. Said he'd like to stay permanently. I said OK. Stalled on paying the agreed rent. He's still here. Hasn't paid almost anything. Our...

21 won't Get Job won't Respond To Anything [ 6 Answers ]

Daughter lives at home works 10hrs a week never has much money,is diabetic, smokes like a trooper,drinks lots of lucozade as well as going to pub and eats loads of chocolate, not happy unless blood reads 10 or more. Has very obsessive nature which is centred on a bloke at the moment so she can't...

21 won't Get Job won't Respond To Anything [ 1 Answers ]

Daughter lives at home works 10hrs a week never has much money,is diabetic, smokes like a trooper,drinks lots of lucozade as well as going to pub and eats loads of chocolate, not happy unless blood reads 10 or more. Has very obsessive nature which is centred on a bloke at the moment so she can't...

View more questions Search