Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AJAYRAJ G Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2014, 10:26 AM
    Diesel solidification
    Dear sir,
    In jet fuels diisocyanate and amines are used for solidification of fuel in order to prevent blast of the fuel during emergency situation.How can we solidify the diesel fuel used in buses and cars during emergency?

Thank you
    AJAY,
    INDIA

Check out some similar questions!

2007 ford diesel sounds like diesel tractor [ 0 Answers ]

My 2007 Ford Diesel sounds like a diesel tractor every morning and would smoke every time I turned it on until one day I couldn't turn it on. What can it be please help.

Buying 7.3 L diesel need info on trucks with diesel engine [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking at buying a 1997 Ford F250 Diesel 7.3L it has 200k miles. Till now I have had only gas engines but have always been a truck guy. Please provide any information you know about this truck including: gas mileage, life expectancy, upkeep costs, major problems to look for anything at...

86 f250 6.9L Diesel oil pan over filled with diesel [ 0 Answers ]

I found a 86 ford 6.9L diesel not running /primed the fuel system and got it running but ruff/white smoke and missing after running for about 10 minutes. Checked the oil level and found it over 5 quarts overfilled and very dieselly! Changed the oil and got it running but same thing happen. Way over...

Ford f350 2000 turbo diesel,is mixing diesel in to the cooling sistem [ 1 Answers ]

Ford f350 2000 turbo diesel,is mixing diesel in to the cooling sistem(with antifreeze) nothing with the oil.the engines is working properly.I remuved from the radiator one gallon of diesel.what kind of problem my truck has.

What truck is better for work ford diesel or dodge diesel [ 3 Answers ]

I thinkong about buying a `08 Ford F-350 diesel or a `08 Dodge Ram 3500 diesel. I want to know what one is better for ranch work & what problems they have.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.