Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbruthless Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2014, 02:46 PM
    Test for alcohol (ethanol)
    Hi, I am 6'5 and I weight 255 lbs... on Saturday night I drank 3 corona extras between the time of 10pm and 12 30 am. I am currently enrolled in PC1000 and have to take a test on Tuesday at around 5 30 pm giving me 65 hours between the last drink and the time of the test. The test I believe is an 8panel but tests for alcohol and right next to where it says alcohol it says (ethanol) is this the same as an EtG test? I work out daily and drink once every few months at the most. I was wondering if I should be worried about failing this test? I drank plenty of water and worked out 3 times in between the time... based on responses to other people it seems like I should be fine but I am still very worried. Please let me know any information if you have it. Thanks for your time
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 8, 2014, 02:49 PM
    What happens when you FAIL ?
    dbruthless Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2014, 02:51 PM
    They send me to court and the judge decides if I get put back into the same program or a more intense program or even possibly jail (small chances) I feel really stupid... I barely ever drink and I have no idea why I did... really wasn't thinking
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jan 9, 2014, 08:10 AM
    Which was your main problem and I think lesson learned. There is a better then half chance that you'll probably pass the test. Don't take this chance again, if you're not supposed drink than don't drink. It is easy to say from my ivory tower, but you risked a huge amount to have a few drinks. It isn't worth it, as you found out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

False positive for an oral test for ethanol [ 1 Answers ]

I am completely abstinent from alcohol and probably haven't had a single drink for 120 days or more yet I failed an oral test for ethanol.Im baffled .Keep in mind it is probably at least a 12 panel test through the courts and this is my second false positive in 3 months.Somebody please give me an...

Alcohol (Ethanol) Not Detected EA 0.04g/dl [ 1 Answers ]

I currently took an EtG test 4/26 it was received 4/29.. After getting my result I noticed they did a totally different test than what I was called in for, they did a R53 screen7 + pcp & creat. I have no clue as to what these tests are. Different from what I've been told to do and from what I've...

Is there any other way to get ethanol in your urine besides alcohol [ 1 Answers ]

If I did not drink any alcohol what else could give me a positive ethyl glucuronide in my urine?

Will I pass an ethanol urine test after 65 hours? [ 0 Answers ]

I drank 4 standard mini shots Friday night from 7:30pm to 8:30pm. I am a female 29 yrs old weight 140lbs. I had an ethanol urine test on Monday at 2pm, is it likely I will pass?

View more questions Search