Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 7, 2014, 11:23 PM
    Tiny Network
    Apparently I have this nasty little annoyance called tinynetwork on my computer and I can't figure out how to get rid of it. I've tried clearing my cache, I've done malwarebytes, CCleaner and antivirus. It remains.

Does anyone have any step-by-step instructions how to get rid of it? Dumb it down for me please.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 7, 2014, 11:42 PM
    Have you tried uninstall from Ccleaner ?
    Expert

Jan 7, 2014, 11:43 PM
    Been there done that Ben. I'm at a loss.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 7, 2014, 11:46 PM
    I can't find anything about it untoward, are you sure on the name...
    Also, malwarebytes in safe mode after an update...

Ps hello e-mails I've missed you.....
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 8, 2014, 10:36 AM
    Is it TINY network or TIDY network? I can't find anything about tinynetwork but there is quite a bit of information about tidynetwork.
    Expert

Jan 8, 2014, 07:48 PM
    Ahhh... Tidy network!

Sorry Ben, I'll send you more emails ;)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 8, 2014, 07:52 PM
    I have no advice, but I'm wondering if this "tidy network" will clean my house. ;)
    stevebeven Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2014, 09:46 PM
    Search for the program or software which is associated with Tiny Network. Uninstall that particular program from control panel or its location. When this is done, remove browser’s history/extensions/plugins etc and reset browser setting to default. Restore your system to the date when it worked fine and then clean windows registry/cache with the help of Ccleaner software. Finally scan your computer with the help of some strong antivirus application like Immunet Antivirus, Kaspersky Antivirus, Bitdefender Antivirus, Avast, Panda Cloud etc. Use anyone of them and quarantine detected virus plugin.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 17, 2014, 06:28 PM
    Here you go J. Hope this works for you.

Remove Tidy Network pop-ups (Uninstall Guide)
    Expert

Jan 17, 2014, 06:35 PM
    Thanks Dad. I'll look at that after I get some much needed sleep.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny tiny tiny bug on bathroom [ 12 Answers ]

So just bought a new house. The master bathroom is a tub only which is very clean so I do use/enjoy it. Moved in the seventh of this month and as of yesterday noticed tiny tiny tiny black dots near my sink. I wipe them away thinking its dirt. Then later do it again and realize they are actually...

How to control network traffic over a shared internet connection in a home network [ 4 Answers ]

I have just setup a LAN at home with the following specifications: A wireless router (linksys wrt120n) connected by an ethernet cable to a desktop server. Desktop server running Windows Server 2008 R2, no antivirus or third party firewall installed yet. Clients on this network are...

Map out e network of friendship and analyze it using the terms of network analysis [ 1 Answers ]

Map out a network of friendship and analyze it using the terms of network analysis. Are there any weak ties? If so what are their relatives strenghs? How have these situations possibly resolved themselves? How embedded is your network? Do structural holes exist?

Tiny bugs, look like a tiny brain [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, It is that time of year again and those brain bugs are back. They fly, are kind of grey and don't seem to do much. They are around my bay windows and other sills, one on a wall here and there but not as much as the Bay. I was told once they might be sill bugs. Have no idea where they come...

Not on college network, my computer says it cannot detect wireless network?Belkin [ 2 Answers ]

I took my Dell laptop with me to college and used a cable to hook it up in the dorm. When I came back for the holidays my parents had gotten a new wireless card (BELKIN) for their laptop but said that they didn't change anything else. My computer used to run wireless at this home and my parents...

View more questions Search