Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Jan 7, 2014, 11:28 AM
    Hooking up a Cannon Air Printer...
    With WiFi in the house and getting an iPad for Christmas to join the rest of the Family.. I bought a Cannon Air Printer... Unfortunately the family PC pouched so I can't follow setup instructions using the CD which by reading the instructions has all avenues leading that way.. Or am I missing something, With the iPad I did click on print, then find printer, answer came back , Can't find Printer... Thanks...
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Jan 10, 2014, 05:40 AM
    Hi there

You have to connect the printer to your wifi network first. Not with USB cable.

On your printer, go to the wireless menu and follow the steps to get it connected to the wifi network.
    Now connect your iPad to the same network and they should find each other

Hope this helps
    Grant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Re-connect to cannon printer [ 1 Answers ]

Printer has lost connection with dell insprion printer

Cannon printer helpdesk [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 3 yr old canon ip4200 printer. Tried using budget carts off internet site (approx £18 for 5) but cyan seemed to be missing - blue print came out pink? Dealer sold me new carts - jettec inkjet carts. Now color photos are green. Have tried cleaning head by printer prog. Alignment seems OK....

Cannon C755 printer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Cannon C755 multipass printer and every time I print something it prints correctly for about 2 inches from the top of the page and then it skips about 2 inches of the intended text and prints the rest of the page. Any suggestions.

View more questions Search