Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    getachew tesfay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2014, 10:03 AM
    Scholarships
    I am hydraulic and water resource engineering graduating student in Arba Minch University, Ethiopia. As I have earned bachelor level in hydraulic and water resource engineering, I need to take master program in hydraulic structure engineering scholarship that can be provided from Sweden. How do I get help to pursue this opportunity? Thank you.

With best regards!
    Getachew T.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 6, 2014, 10:41 AM
    Apply to several schools that offer this program and have funding or scholarships to offer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where Do I Look For Scholarships [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm not new, I just can't remember my old password for my old username, Elj123. Well anyway, my dad has always been telling me that he wants me to get a scholarship, because he's not going to be paying all of that money, because he thinks that if I really want to go to college, then I would...

Getting scholarships [ 1 Answers ]

How would I be able to get a scholarship for next year through out the summer.

Scholarships [ 1 Answers ]

Hi: My son has recently be nominated to attend a summer program that is geared towards exceptional kids. The program lasts for one week with the child residing on the campus. My question is in reference to available scholarships for this type of program. Are there any educational scholarships...

View more questions Search