Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thesmug Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2014, 05:45 PM
    4 year old chocolate syrup
    I need a little bit of help here. I ate some four year old chocolate syrup (Hersheys) will I be okay? It expired in nov of 2009.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 5, 2014, 09:59 PM
    Assuming you are not dead at this point, or deathly sick, I guess you will live over this.

If you feel sick, go get medical attention.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crate train my 2 year old chocolate lab [ 1 Answers ]

How can I crate train my 2 1/2 year old chocolate lab. I am trying to put treats in and she gets the ones she can reach without actually going in. The others she is just leaving. Should I just continue this until she gets comfortable to go inside?

Unsweetened baking chocolate vs. Cooking chocolate [ 2 Answers ]

Chocolate crinkle american recipe calls for unsweetened baking chocolate but can't find any in australia. Is "cooking chocolate" which looks like milk chocolate make much difference? Should I use dark chocolate or just cut the 2 cups of granulated sugar also required in the recipe?:rolleyes: ...

Does any one know about anti abuse syrup [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm confused; got a mate who drinks. He has now decided to change his life around. Went to the clinic and got his stop drinking tablets (which I seen).he told me that he can not take them because he was administered with a syrup that kicks in straight away to stop him drinking.any one heard of...

Simple syrup [ 4 Answers ]

How do you make simple syrup and how long does it keep?

View more questions Search