Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1gsitch4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2014, 03:22 PM
    How do I convert a numerical date to text in OpenOffice Writer?
    How do I convert the date 01/01/14 to 1 January 14 in OpenOffice Writer especially in Tables
    When I draw up a rota it converts the date 1 Jan 14 to numerical 01/01/14 automatically

Check out some similar questions!

Excel digits convert into text? [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to know that if I enter some value like "1000" it can b change into text form like "one thousand" if there is any formula *** tell me this is my mailing address >Removed<

Convert image (pdf, typewriter text) to text file [ 21 Answers ]

I've played with 3 different OCR apps (including one that seems to be tops (Abbyy Fine Reader Pro) and find it too much. Easy to use but far too time consuming for my skills with it. See the attached pdf (38 pages of typed text). I have it and 5 others that need converted but am finding it too...

Convert text file for CD player [ 5 Answers ]

Can I convert a text file--presumably ASCII--to a format I can burn to and played on an ordinary CD?

OpenOffice Writer Question [ 3 Answers ]

I know that the OpenOffice Writer allows you to convert a MS Word document, as well as other documents, into OpenOffice documents; but I can't find anything on converting an OpenOffice document into a MS Word document. Is this even possible? If so, how? The problem that I had was being able to do...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.