Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ambyy Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2014, 12:51 PM
    Acne problem
    Hello, I am 18 years old girl. I have acne problem. This is since 2 or half years, I cannot get rid of the back acne, on face, shoulders and legs acne. I am tired of taking medicines whenever the course is completed the acne starts to reappear. Since 2 years I am worried to let go of it but I am helpless. I am done with the medicine and courses. Please help me with another good way of how can I completely get rid of the acne problem?
    15yearoldgirl Posts: 49, Reputation: 5

Jan 13, 2014, 03:27 PM
    There are lots of different creams and gels etc that you can buy to reduce acne but I'm not sure that totally getting rid of it is always possible. The creams would be a good alternative to medication and there are lots of different types you can try that are easy to get hold of and very cheap. My sister bought one from Boots Chemist a few months ago for £3.99 and she says it's brilliant. Remember that any kind of treatment needs time until the difference becomes noticeable.
    Funkydiva89 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2014, 03:46 PM
    The BEST cream I use for spots is Sudocrem! Seriously.. put it on over night and let the magic happen... Dont forget though - wash before you put it on and in the morning after! Never fails!

:-) Good Luck...

Ps. It sounds like you may also need to change shampoo as when you shower it goes down your body or when you sit in the bath and lay in it, it clogs pores... silly but true!. try baby shampoo and see if it improves... then you know you need to use mild shampoo in the future!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Acne problem [ 1 Answers ]

I am 36 years old female and married for a year. I am suffering from huge acne since few years and not curing. I checked up with skin doctor also, till I take the medicine it get control and later on again it breakouts. Can anyone help me to advice for preventing n curing of acne.

Acne Problem [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 yrs. Old, and I have Acne on my back, face, and some on my chest. I have tried pro-activ, and other things, so I asked my mom to go to a dermatologist. She does not think I need it, but I do. Also, my mom has severe acne on her face, while my dad has severe acne on his back. I am...

Acne problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have backne and a hairy back. The skin on my back is particularly oily and sensitive. I tried everything, from soaps to organic treatments to laser and accutane. Nothing seems to work. They are all large and cystic and leave huge scars. I dated a girl two years ago who was grossed out by it and...

Acne problem [ 0 Answers ]

I have backne and a hairy back. The skin on my back is particularly oily and sensitive. I tried everything, from soaps to organic treatments to laser and accutane. Nothing seems to work. They are all large and cystic and leave huge scars. I dated a girl two years ago who was grossed out by it and...

Acne problem [ 0 Answers ]

My name is michael and I suffer from very bad acne on my neck,chest and back I not now have a boyfriend and I can't take my shirt of because of it. And I haven't told him yet as we have only been seeing each other for a few weeks. His a nice guy I like him for him and he likes me for me he says...

View more questions Search