Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gttaborn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2014, 11:46 AM
    Sean connery
    What is the name of the sean connery movie where he gets his head cut off with a sword and puts it back on.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Jan 5, 2014, 11:50 AM
    Highlander (1986) - IMDb

Or perhaps
    http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/sword_of_the_valiant/
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 5, 2014, 11:57 AM
    Another movie that comes to mind is Highlander II where Connery's character comes back to life. Highlander II: The Quickening (1991) - IMDb
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Sep 3, 2016, 06:17 PM
    Sword of the Valiant: The Legend of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight (1984) - IMDb

From IMDb review:
    "Sir Gawain and the Green Knight" is a late 14th-century Middle English chivalric romance. It is one of the best known Arthurian stories and is of a type known as the "beheading game". The Green Knight is interpreted by some as a representation of the Green Man of folklore and by others as an allusion to Christ.. . It describes how Sir Gawain, a knight of King Arthur's Round Table, accepts a challenge from a mysterious Green Knight who challenges any knight to strike him with his axe if he will take a return blow in a year and a day. Gawain accepts and beheads him with his blow, at which the Green Knight stands up, picks up his head and reminds Gawain of the appointed time.

Here's the scene on YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BrwSroSCvE

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sean Connery movie, he was only in first 10 min as a reporter, blk/wht movie, WWII [ 2 Answers ]

It was before Mr. Connery was famous, he was war correspondent reporting from London... He fell in love with a girl there and he gets killed within the first 10 min of the movie. The girl goes to his country home and finds out he was married. What is the name of this film?

Translate sean to sanskrit symbols [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I would like my boyfriend's name "Sean Alexander" translated to sanskrit symbols for a tattoo. Thanks

My name is sean I'm looking for my brother and sister, andrea and damond. [ 0 Answers ]

My name is sean ****and I'm looking for my brother and sister ***** ****,my mother name is tina *** the last that I heard she lives in pontiac Michigan. I was born in pontiac, my. My father name is Charles **** He past away a most 2 yrs ago. I'm 17yrs old now and want to find my family. I live in...

Can you help me find a sean penn movie [ 6 Answers ]

In this movie he decides to steal drug dealers drugs and ends up running over a young boy and goes to jail- in jail he has to fight to stay safe- two guys come to his cell to teach him who is leader, etc... he but soemthing heavy in his sock and beat them up with it The guy who he stole the drugs...

Have you Heard od Sean Hakimi DDS [ 2 Answers ]

Have you heard of Sean Hakimi Dental ? I would never again go to this Office.The office is dirty and smells and the staff are unprofessional.My teeth were in pain the entire visit.My first visit was the absolute worst Dentist Office in California.After waiting nearly an hour they sat me down in a...

View more questions Search