Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MaaadMaxine Posts: 45, Reputation: 0
    -

Jan 5, 2014, 08:20 AM
    iPhone 5 buttons loose?
    Hey there! I have two questions about the iPhone 5.
    Okay, So I recently bought an iPhone 5 and it had no problems at all, besides minor fast glitches that you barely notice when they happen. I figured that was normal for all phones. Well, now my home button is a bit loose. When I press barely on it, it goes in slightly or when I push upward and downward it moves slightly as well just a little though. Also, on one side it sinks in a little more. I checked my friends phone who has the same iPhone and hers was also sunk in a bit but didn't move like mine does. It bothers me a lot because it's my first "nice" phone and I have to keep it for 2 years.I just feel like it can come out and break. My second and most recent problem is my power/lock button. When I first got my phone the power button was firm and tight, (Same with home button) but 3 or 4 days ago my boyfriend accidentally dropped my phone and since then the button has been really bothering me. If I barely tap it I feel the looseness, although it ain't that bad of a looseness. When I shake my phone it doesn't clank or rattle but I can definitely hear the button loose and shaky. I can move the button vertically and horizontally and it moves a small distance slightly. I know it's most likely because it was dropped. Since before it never was like this. I just want to know if it is going to come out or break off. If I should worry about it or if its normal. The closest apple store is 3 to 4 hours from where I live. Thank you! Please help!👀📲🔨
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 5, 2014, 10:45 AM
    How old is this device as it may well be covered by warranty.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 5, 2014, 05:32 PM
    Where do you live, Apple warranties are not the same in all countries but in the USA the phone is fully warrranted for 1 year. Take it back to an Apple store. If you got it from Verizon or some other carrier still go to Apple.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is the reason for you to choose iPhone 4 or iPhone 4s? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the reason for you to choose iPhone 4 or iPhone 4s?

Loose weight or loose my marriage! [ 60 Answers ]

I have been married for about 12 years , my husband has always had a problem with my weight. I have never been hugely overweight just a little pudgy.At one time I lost a lot of weight and got down to a size 4. I am now at the most I have ever weighed.180 size 12/14 See the thing is, for the past...

Belly buttons [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 3 month old daughter that started with an "innie", now I guess because of crying? It has turned into an "outtie". Her ped. Said that it may be herniated and it would probably heal on its own. Anyone have this problem and what happened?

View more questions Search