Ask
    aamir94 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2014, 02:08 AM
    Sober massage
    What is sober massage? I want to know about... can any one tell me
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 5, 2014, 02:17 AM
    It is used to help relax and deal with the stress that people who are trying to stop drinking may have. It is used to make stopping drinking a little easier.

It just helps reduce the stress, does not take away cravings or other problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you get someone in to a hospital to get sober? [ 2 Answers ]

My brother has admitted to drinking in excess of 15 to 24 beers a day. Also reported to my sisters (55 and 62 years old) that he has not had a real bowel moment, only diarrhea in over 10 years. He becomes verbally abusive to my sisters, threatens them and becomes violent. He does not behave this...

Sober living? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I are going threw a really tough time rightnow. He just got clean from substance abuse and has been doing great but the problem is he moved into a halfway house where the director is CRAZY! She does things that directors should not do for example take his phone away, ground him, is...

W32.Sober.x@mm! [ 3 Answers ]

W32.Sober.x@mm! I have a computer here that is being assaulted by it's email's through Microsoft Outlook. I've ran many different Antivirus software programs, and 3 different worm removal tools including the one in the link I've posted. Every scan and every worm removal tool has reported no...

View more questions Search