Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dfuller0227 Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2014, 05:31 PM
    99 mercury mystique code p0190 fuel pressure sensor malfunction
    I have a 99 mercury mystique with a p0190 code fuel rail pressure sensor circuit malfunction problem. I changed the black sensor at the end of the fuel rail with a wire connector, vacuum line, and a fuel line connected to it but it didn't fix my problem so I called ford dealership to see if I was changing the right part. He said the part I changed was a fuel pressure sensor but it wasn't the right one he said the one that I need to change only has a wire connector on it with a stem on the other end that goes inside of the line. He said he couldn't really explain the location of the part so could some one please help me and tell me the location of this part fuel rail injector pressure sensor he said the part number was 9F972 no part store could pull the part up on there computers so could someone please help ?

Check out some similar questions!

What does Evaporative Emission Control System Pressure Sensor Malfunction mean? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 2001 Nissan X Terra that continues to fail inspection. I have already had 2 parts replaced and it still failed with the code P0450. The car is with a mechanic now. He has checked the computer and now wiring. What could it be causes the check engine light to come on?

Mercury Mystique Power Mirrors do not operate [ 3 Answers ]

This car was just purchased for my daughter. I see the power mirrors do not operate. I went to the fusebox, see #19 fuse is for power heated mirrors so I looked at it. It seems fine, but when I put a test light on it there is no power to either side of the fuse holder/box. I need to follow this...

2000 Mercury Mystique Several Symptoms all at once [ 2 Answers ]

2000 Mercury Mystique 6 cyl Automatic 125000 miles ---------------------------------------------------------------- Just recently, my problems started with the A/C losing its cool after about 5-10 minutes of use. I did notice a single drop of cold water fall on my foot while driving before the...

1989 honda civic. (code 4)crank angle sensor.(code 8) tdc position sensor [ 0 Answers ]

The car idles randomly after warm up.I check the ecu for codes and it gives 4 crank angle sensor and 8 tdc position sensor. I did a search and one of the ad posted by a guy in Canada says that he had to get part from different vehicles until he got all of them to work properly. Will I be able to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.