Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    planorn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2014, 03:50 PM
    Beacon morris
    Beacon morris blinks 4 times won't fire up but fan comes on. States to hit reset button but where is it?

Check out some similar questions!

Beacon morris garage heater? [ 1 Answers ]

I hooked up a 75,000 BTU heater in my garage last weekend and at first everything worked fine. Later, I heard the heater running, even though the thermostat was in the off position. I called Honeywell and we concluded the thermostat was bad. Got a new one, installed it, and everything was fine...

Beacon morris bru-45 ignites then goes out [ 2 Answers ]

Beacon morris bru-45 furnace will ignite, run for a short time, go out. The light will flash 2 time then pause,then repeat. Does anyone know what the error code is?

I have a beacon/morris bmf-125. [ 0 Answers ]

The unit makes a loud electrical type humming when power is applied. Also the pilot will not stay lit. the thermocouple has been changed twice just in case. I have swapped the transformer from another unit of same. The fan will also start up even with no heat. HELP ?

Beacon morris garage heater? [ 5 Answers ]

After just one winter of use my heater quit working when it calls for gas, gas came on but it would not ignite so I replaced the igniter, still did not work so I called a repair man he told me that the control board was bad so now I have a heater that is two years old that I paid approx 650 dollars...

Beacon Morris Tubular Heater [ 2 Answers ]

45K BTU garage/shop heater. POS from day 1. I have replaced the ignitor, now after reading the book(AGAIN) the 4 flashes indicates that either my Roll Out Switch or Hi Limit Switch need to be reset - my question is this. What type/amount of resistance should I measure on these two switches to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.