Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SANTU BHATT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2014, 05:47 AM
    Small business idea to start in kolkata
    I want to start a small business in kolkata ,invest 5 lakh ,i want 20% per manth friends you have any ideas share with me
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 4, 2014, 09:52 AM
    If it was as simple as telling you what to do, don't you think everyone would do this?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 4, 2014, 03:11 PM
    We don't know the area you're planning on starting a business in, we have no idea what a "lakh" is, and if I had a great idea for a business, I'd be doing it.

This is something you have to research, you can't expect others to do that research for you. The first step is finding out what's needed in this area, what sort of product or business would thrive, and then doing your due diligence.

If you're not willing to put in the time and effort before you start a business, you won't put in the time and effort a new business will need once it's started. Time to put in the work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Start up small business [ 1 Answers ]

Help Please. I am just starting a new business in BC Canada and I think I want to convert my truck (personal property) to business (business use), for GST purposes. It is used 100% for business. How do I post this? Do I post it as an Owners Contribution and the Cap. Assets and GST paid?

Small business start up. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about getting bonded to start my own janitorial company? What are the requirements?

How to start a small business. [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a small town and my sister and I are trying to start a small business and do not know what we are really needing to do. Can someone help me find out what I need to do?

Start a small business [ 2 Answers ]

I'm working on staring a small business with a long time friend of mine, we are planing on re-opening an old comics and collectables shop in our hometown, the plus is we already have a good size client base the negative is we have no earthly idea what we are doing or even how to get the business of...

View more questions Search