Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prashantgorule Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2014, 05:40 AM
    Psd to xhtml chop tutorial review
    Hello everyone, I am a web designer by profession and learning advance way of converting psd of design website into xhtml format. I did research on many websites but still not find the best way to reduce the time it takes to converting the file. I am searching for fastest way to do this thing. It is taking too much of my time. There are many tutorials available online but they all shows the similar standard guidelines which people are following from many year. i wanted easiest and simpliest way to do this process.

What I think is now, As web designing industry is growing we should find fastest way. It may save lots of time of xhtml coder. First we need to review the old method that we are using for xhtml chopping.

If anyone already know the easiest way to do this thing faster then please share your xhtml chop tutorial below. I would appreciate your contribution.

Waiting for valuable response.

Thank You.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a dog digest pork chop bone [ 3 Answers ]

My small Chihuahua snatched a small pork chop bone from my plate and swallowed it, what should I do?

Dog ate veal chop bone [ 1 Answers ]

I recently fed my boxer a veal chop bone from work. I didn't realize that it splintered and now am concerned because he sounds sick. It sounds like kennel cough but much deeper and has been waking up all night. It sounds like he is going to throw up but is gagging. This all started today and I...

How we review boiler pressure parts detail drawing review/read [ 0 Answers ]

How we review boiler pressure parts detail drawing review/read

Ready to chop it all off! [ 2 Answers ]

Please help - I have had it with my hair! I was growing out highlights for about 8 months and had probably 4 inches of natural growth. It didn't look bad, but my hairstylist said she could die over the part with highlights to match my correct color. Well, she actually had to end up dying my...

Trying to slow down a chop saw [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to slow down a chop saw from 3800 rpm to 1800 rpm. I want to replace the cutting blade with a metal cutting blade but the rated speed on these metal blades is a lot less than the cut-off wheels I'm using. Any ideas how I can do this?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.