Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prashantgorule Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2014, 04:58 AM
    Looking to purchase new smart phone
    I am going to purchase new smart phone available in the market so I thought lets ask people what they recommend. If any tech guru help me to choose best phone in the market then it will be good help.
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Jan 10, 2014, 06:20 AM
    I can recommend the following 2 phones.

Iphone 5S and Samsung Galaxy S4.

Galaxy is more easier to use.
    Iphone is easy to use but most people struggle with iTunes(PC connection Software).

Some extra tips:
    The Iphone's opperating system is much more stable and battery life is a little longer.
    The Gallaxy has a full HD screen and is bigger. Can take a extra memory card, iPhone cannot. Battery life is less then the Iphone.

Iphone cannot blue tooth pics and stuff and you need iTunes to get content like music on the phone.
    Galaxy can do almost anything and can transfer files more easily to and from your PC. Works like a USB flash.

Hope this helps.
    Grant
    somyasharma Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2014, 02:06 AM
    I recommended Samsung galaxy s5. It is a brilliant mobile device with smart budget range.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a non-smart phone get a virus? [ 3 Answers ]

My phone is acting quite peculiar.It's running quite slower on the web and when I get on Yahoo! It comes up as Yahoo! Internationale and comes up in a strange European language. Also when I go to privacy settings under Authenticity Certificate it says that the connection is not secure.

Nook or Kindle or smart phone [ 7 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out what I want, but am not technologically savvy. I would like something along the lines of the IPad, but that's out of my price range. Both the Nook Color and the Kindle Fire are IN my price range. I don't have a smart phone, but wonder if that would be better for me or if...

Smart phone as a modem? [ 6 Answers ]

Can any phone on the market or soon to come be used as a modem for my desktop. If so what type of speeds are we talking about. Thanks!:cool:

View more questions Search