Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soconfuzed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 07:48 AM
    Women's pleasure
    I used to have orgasms all the time during sex and foreplay. Recently I just stopped having them. Why? We have been trying everything.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2007, 07:54 AM
    That is the reason. Your trying way to hard. The harder you try. The less likely of it happening. Plus once you experience something for so long. Your body needs a break. You can not expect it to happen every single time, and when you expect it and it does not happen. You get so worked up it will prevent you from experiancing it further.

Joe
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 5, 2007, 07:40 PM
    Try different positions.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 5, 2007, 07:54 PM
    Are you taking any medications?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Women's responses only thanks [ 18 Answers ]

I am trying to see how many women prefer men shaving there pubic hair or "downstairs" area :) it would be helpful if you could give a response to what you think and what you would want going on down there on your guy lol thanks

Women's health [ 1 Answers ]

When a women has brown discharge and it stains her panties what does that mean

Women's health [ 1 Answers ]

I have just come off the deprovera shot. It has been 4 months since I had my period, I have heard that it takes a while to come off it. However I have been experiencing bad headaches for about a week & a half, bloating, sore breasts just like my period but still no bleeding. Is this normal?

I need women's advice [ 3 Answers ]

I know I ask this before.but I would love to hear from women on what I did too.I got some good replies and need more to send them to her so she may think twice.not looking for certain answers any is all I want and a lot of them. I been with the woman I love for 3.5 years.lived together for...

Women's problem [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Any Doctors out there please help! I have suffered for many years from horrible cyst like erosions at the top of my inside legs just along the knicker line, these come very often and are very painful,it sounds awful but I have to squeeze them to relieve the pain, brownish, blood usually comes...

View more questions Search