Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RichWoody Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2014, 05:12 PM
    How to replace a Ze 268s6 ceiling fan switch?
    I need to replace a ZE 268s6 ceiling fan switch on a Hunter fan and am having a hard time locating that switch. Is there an alternative switch that will work?
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Jan 12, 2014, 08:38 AM
    Hi there,

Where have you looked so far?

I searched online and didn't find that model of switch. What kind of switch do you need exactly - it's a wall control, right? Is it a dual slide or..

Check this page - it's got replacement Hunter wall controls & switches. Maybe you can find one that suits your purpose?
    Dockmaster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2014, 06:49 AM
    I couldn't find the ZE-268S6 anywhere locally, I was however able to substitute Lowe's 33905 for the ZE-268S6 that I couldn't find anywhere locally. It worked fine. I had tried a ZE-268S2 that HD carried but was unable to shut the fan off, it didn't work.
    beckyschwartz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2014, 12:15 PM
    Don't know if your still looking but I was having the same problem with that switch. I came across a post (maybe from this site?) having the same problem and found their solution worked.

Harbor Breeze 3-speed switch 0033905. I just finished installing it and fan and light work fine. I had my doubts and was ready to buy a new fan, so for $4.22 it's up and running.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ze-268s6 install [ 3 Answers ]

Wiring diagram for installation of ze-268s6 fan switch

Ze 268S6 Fan Switch [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to replace my broken fan switch with a new zing ear switch. I know the correct holes however I'm having difficulty getting the wire into the correct hole

View more questions Search