Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VICKI MORALES Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 07:08 AM
    Sending a letter to introduce myself to potential client
    I have just been certified as a signing agent. I would like to send out a letter and business card introducing myself and hopefully getting some business. I need help!
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Apr 5, 2007, 03:31 PM
    First - Select your target clients and get the names of specific people you need to talk to.
    Mass market form letters usually hit my garbage can before anything else.

When you write your letter, keep the recipient's needs in mind.

Sell then reader on what you can do for them and why you are a better choice than whatever they have been doing before you came along. Make your advantages your selling points - maybe extended hours, or highly personalized services.

And then - follow up with a quick phone call to the person you sent the letter to. It makes you a real person to them - and will be memorable.
    Jai IT Ltd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2008, 04:35 AM
    Sending a letter to introduce myself to potential client
    kadir73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2009, 11:30 AM
    Hi every body can someone tell me how to write introduction letter
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2009, 02:47 AM
    For those who continue to post questions on this thread...

Please realize that this thread is very old and now archived. So, it's not generally visible unless someone happens to visit this forum topic area.

Also, this place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. If you have a separate question that's not in some way an answer to the original question that's at the very top of the page, please start a new thread with your question.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How I introduce myself [ 2 Answers ]

I need help to writte a letter to introduce myself for my new job

Introduction letter to potential Suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

:) I am setting up in business & wish to write to potential suppliers to introduce myself & explain what I want. Most of the suppliers I will use will be abroad so I need help in coming up with a concise introduction letter. As letters are not my strongpoint any help would be appreciated!

Introduction letter as potential supplier [ 1 Answers ]

I was soon invited to submit an introduction letter in order to be assessed as a potential supplier and I have to admit that I've never used one before. I would appreciate a hand in this topic and I promise to let you know the outcome! Thank you;)

View more questions Search