Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikeN250 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2014, 09:28 AM
    Have you noticed a change in Hollywood’s approach to movies?
    More and more films seem to be targeting eastern audiences. The Asian elements and locations from Iron Man 3, the success of Pacific Rim and the upcoming Godzilla movie are just some examples. Has anyone noticed anything else?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 2, 2014, 04:49 PM
    Not really as Hollywood seems to cycle through so many locations. Much of which is just a copy of something else. Once the idea spreads then they all jump on the bandwagon to cash in.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jan 7, 2014, 01:51 PM
    China's an enormous market that is opening up to western media to a certain extent. Hollywood sees dollar signs so they will adjust story lines to cater to the massive market in the east.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a hollywood movie [ 1 Answers ]

This film is about a pilot that has three families in a different cities he is fluing to Families di not know about each other

I graduated from Hollywood Preparatory High School in Hollywood, California in 1986 [ 1 Answers ]

I graduated from Hollywood Preparatory High School in Hollywood California that has now closed. Where can I find my High school transcripts.

Hollywood & The Media [ 83 Answers ]

Hello: When I read a newspaper or watch a TV newscast, I don't think I'm being lead. I think I'm being talked to. When I see a movie, I don't see someone trying to influence me. I see them trying to entertain me. In my view, these two entities reflect society - they don't lead it. ...

View more questions Search