Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princeSStayo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2014, 05:25 AM
    Awareness
    Ii want to set a home for people with L/D IN NIGERIA, but awareness is important as most people in nigeria are un aware of this issue. I have registered my company and have a land . Where to go next am not sure. I have over 15 year of work experience working L/Dpeople and on a care setting as a whole.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 2, 2014, 05:28 AM
    It seems, that land without a building is useless. With that many years experience, you know people in the business.

Perhaps raise funding, rent space to start. And build as business grows.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cancer Awareness month [ 1 Answers ]

Why doesn't MLB recognize "Brest Cancer awareness" in October's Postseason ?

No change in awareness during anethstehsia [ 2 Answers ]

Iyesterday I got my impacted molars removed and like all the others I took 2 pills and the laughing gas yet I was still just as alert and awake as a was before the whole thing started ? Is that normal also they had to use more painkillers because I could still feel a lot I'm thunking I have a...

Conscious Awareness [ 6 Answers ]

Here's the occurrence: Imaging a living room set that has three couches circled around a coffee table. One morning I'm there. My girlfriend comes out into her living room in her robe and sits down on a couch directly across from where her step father was sitting on the opposite couch. She tucks...

Breast awareness [ 1 Answers ]

I'm nearly 51 years of age, but I've just noticed that my nipples have suddenly turned an almost black colour, when I always have had very pink nipples. Should I be worried? I have in the past have lumps removed from each breast which were non-malignant. I always breastfeed my 5 children and did...

View more questions Search