Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HelenBaker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2014, 01:09 PM
    How to Fix a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Remote
    My hampton Bay ceiling fan only works on one speed. When I try lo and medium you can see the fan is trying then stops and continues on high. Is there a fix.
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Jan 12, 2014, 08:57 AM
    How long have you had the fan?

Tried replacing batteries on remote?

Checked dip switches?

Check this page - and read the part about adjusting the dip switches. Read the other troubleshooting steps too

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to Fix a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Remote [ 1 Answers ]

I drop my control ,will not work now.it is broken need new one. How do I order a new one.model uc7078t,up and dowm lighting

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Remote [ 3 Answers ]

I need a hampton bay remote control G9P2BTAUC7030T where can I find one Thank you

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan And Hampton Bay Remote Compatibility [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Hampton Bay ceiling. It's Model is 5104 (Lyndhurst 52" ) and a Hampton BAy Remote, Model #70830. My question is: Is this remote compatible with the fan?

Hampton Bay remote ceiling fan [ 0 Answers ]

I was using the remote ceiling fan and now it is not working. I have replace the battery and still no luck, however I had put a wireless house phone and have a wireless computer as well. Will that interfere with the ceiling fan? Do you have the specs on this and can you help solve this problem?

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan with Remote [ 4 Answers ]

We just replaced an existing ceiling fan with a Hampton Bay ceiling fan with remote. When using the remote, the lights can be turned on and dimmed. The fan speed changes with the brightness of the lights. (If the lights are dimmed the fan is slow - as you increase the light the fan speeds up). We...

View more questions Search