Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shmeggerz1 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2013, 12:48 PM
    I am looking to buy an iPod and I would like to have apps, a camera and wifi..
    I am looking to buy an iPod and I would like to have apps (like snapchat) a camera that you can take pictures both ways around (like selfies ?) and wifi for the internet and I'm wondering do I have to buy the more expensive iPod touch or will a cheaper make have the features I want? Thanks^.^
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 1, 2014, 03:36 AM
    You'll need the touch model as the classic doesn't support these features.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

iPod apps [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my friend want to try and get fitter and we were wondering if there was an iPod app that have us a routine we would like the app to be free but if it costs it would have to be less than 69p

IPOD TOUCH APPS. I tap mY apps then the page goes blank and goes back to main menu! [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought an iPod touch 2days ago and I got a few apps and they worked the first day. Now every time I touch my iPod touch apps the page goes blank then goes straight to main menu. Anyone know how to fix this?

IPod Touch Apps [ 1 Answers ]

If I block internet on my iPod Touch 4th Generation, and I install the app for AIM (aol instant messaging) Can I still access the app? Or is internet and a wifi connection required?

View more questions Search