Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DirtyPaws Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2013, 10:19 PM
    Yorkshire Terrier blood in urine for a day? Causes?
    I have a 12 year old yorkshire terrier who suddenly started to pee little puddles frequently in the house for a day. (He is house trained so this is not normal.) The color of the pee was varying shades of light and dark pink then it started to clear up. There would be a big puddle of normal color urine next to a tiny puddle of pink urine. He also kept going poop after every time he would pee, a lot of times not being able to go but still trying. He was also very low energy.

He seems okay now but i am curious as to what would cause this.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 30, 2013, 11:50 PM
    The vet may be able to tell you...you might want to consider going.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Dec 31, 2013, 04:49 AM
    I totally agree, he needs to see a vet. Blood in the urine is nothing to ignore even if it has "cleared" up for the moment. You need to find the source.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem with Yorkshire Terrier Gagging [ 3 Answers ]

Hi: This morning we gave the little guy some medicine in a syringe that was prescribed for him by the vet. He's been taking it the whole week. That's not the problem. Then he started to choke and gag so we figured it had gone down the wrong way. We've even turned him upside down. We have...

Yorkshire terrier that seems to have to have an undercoat? [ 1 Answers ]

I've just bought a yorki girl pup, 3 months. She is still black and tan. On her head she has sparse hair that is black growing out which is silver, and seems to have a shorter tan colour between these long sparse hairs? The rest of her body is fine... she looks completely like a yorkie... is ths...

My 9 week old puppy, shih tzu/yorkshire terrier mix, napping and not eating much [ 5 Answers ]

My adorable 9 week old puppy who is a shorkie aka shih tzu/yorkshire terrier mix, is acting a little off today. She has been very sleepy and not wanting to play much and has maybe ate a few kibbles since lunch time. She is drinking water just fine and pooped twice and peed twice. She just wants to...

My rescued yorkshire terrier hates me? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently got a 3 year old female yorkie that was taken from a breeder because he was going to kill her because she wasn't making any pups. So, it's been a few months. And, I'm sure she has mental issues. God only knows her living conditions for the first 3 years of her life. But, here are my...

My yorkshire terrier [ 1 Answers ]

Could you help me find out what is wrong with my dog, she's 17 and I know she is old but I feel like she is starving because she is not eatting, she has lost all her teeth about 3 years ago and her we tongue now hangs out the side, even with no teeth she had a really good appitite but now she won't...

View more questions Search