Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pauline1846 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2013, 08:55 PM
    Looking for World War II movie
    This movie is about a very large community of Jews surviving by hiding in the forest during World War II
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 30, 2013, 09:07 PM
    This sounds like Defiance (2008) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

World war 2 movie [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone name world war 2 movie where they rode motorcycles with machine guns mounted on them . I think it was from the 60's or 70's

Movie Based on World War [ 0 Answers ]

I m looking 4 a movie name in which two soldier enters in a lonely lady house.first soldier tries get intimate with her but she resits.later as story gown on the soldier saves her from people looking to take over her home.she eventually falls in love with him.in the end as soldier has to go back he...

Q: Prisoner movie Name, World War 2 based [ 0 Answers ]

I saw a movie back a couple of years ago. It was regarding a prisoner who was on corpse duty inside what appeared to be a prison or a gulag. She or he would have to go pick up the corpses after they've been shot. Essentially he/she is in fear for the entire film as he/she does not know when it will...

World War II Movie. [ 1 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- There is an older movie, its about a World War II military unit. This team is going through Germany and they come upon a train yard. The sniper within the military group is assigned to asassinate a German Military...

View more questions Search