Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natetenn512 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2013, 10:53 AM
    How do I easily win a race and unlock car mod parts in GTA 5?
    I'm trying to unlock car mod parts by winning in races and tried to use different cars but I get beaten no matter if I set custom cars off. What car is best? What am I missing?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Dec 30, 2013, 11:11 AM
    You mean cheat? Try Google... you will get various methods of cheating on the came.
    deathproof4289 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2014, 06:27 AM
    You don't need to cheat just get a friend and do the airport track sorry can't remember the name its an 8 shaped track it takes 30 seconds 1 lap easy win alternate and repeat you also get small amount of money and xp

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Film based on a true story. Crippled horse made well again to win a famous US race [ 1 Answers ]

The horse was a mare. I cannot remember any of the stars names. They wanted to put the horse down but the little daughter healed her for her to win the american?? Cup

Movie in the 80's about race car [ 3 Answers ]

I need help finding the title to a movie.. I think it was in the early to mid 80's. It was about a guy who had a race car hidden in the floor of his garage. He used to be a race car driver at some point. As I remember something happened to where there was no gas and people didn't drive anymore....

GTA san andreas car mods [ 3 Answers ]

This is a stuipid question but I got to know for sure. Does gta s.a. vehicle mods only work for the computer verson? ... | ... |oo ... o ... | ... o-:rolleyes:-o ... | ... o ... ooo

Gta sa drag track and jet car [ 0 Answers ]

Is there a jet car and drag track in grand theft auto san andreas on xbox, if there is where are they

View more questions Search