Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kirsty198989 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2013, 03:12 AM
    Burnt fingers
    Hi I burnt my fingers by grabbing a tray out of the oven with an oven mitten and it slipped and I burnt my finger. What to do I have run my fingers for about 20 minutes under cold water now 3 hrs later they r still stinging even after taking pain killers. There is a small blister which is white and the rest is red.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 30, 2013, 03:15 AM
    You can try putting aloe on your fingers and taking tylenol or motrin for the pain. Other than that it's just a matter of waiting it out before the pain goes away.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 30, 2013, 05:02 AM
    Agree plus put some ice in a ziplock bag and carry it around with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm burnt out [ 9 Answers ]

I'm only 21 and I already had a major depressive episode, been through hypomania, and recently just literally BURNT OUT because of stress, my foreheads been burning for 2 months and my vision is starting to blur, I have never been so depressed and I don't know how to find a way out now.

I burnt eggs in a non stick pan and burnt the bottom how do I clean it [ 3 Answers ]

I burnt the inside botton of a non stick teflon pan while cooking eggs.what can I do to clean the pan

Suntan without getting burnt [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 and I have very bright skin and I want to get a good tan but every time I go sun bathing I always get burnt.are there any tips that'll get me a good tan but without getting burnt??

Getting a burnt smell out [ 1 Answers ]

What is the most quick best way to get a burnt smell out of my basement? I had a friend microwave something and it almost caught fire before he noticed. This produced a lot of smoke but nothing else. The windows were opened and a fan blew all the smoke out fairly quick.. but this was about 24...

View more questions Search