Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Susiewarstler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2013, 10:59 AM
    BP is 161/133 I know this is dangerously high. Can I wait until Monday to see a dr.
    My BP is 161/133 and blood sugar 157
    Can I wait until Monday to go to dr? I just started this high blood pressure in the last couple months. I need to get on a med and will go to dr. Monday. Just wondered if I need emergency now? Also does BP make you hot and sweat?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 28, 2013, 04:24 PM
    Yes, you need emergency medical attention before you have a stroke with blood pressure this high. You may not make it until Monday.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 29, 2013, 03:00 AM
    I hope you have already gotten help, yes that is dangerously high, stoke or death is possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My R-410 system is reading 400 on high side and 133 on the low side. Problem? [ 1 Answers ]

My R-410 system is reading 400 on the high side and 133 on the low side. The typical readings should be 418 and 130 respectively. What may be a cause of this? We are experiencing lots of condensation and a unit that never cycles. All coils have been cleaned and the filter replaced.

Is my blood pressure dangerously high? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been feeling out of breath lately, so I used one of the self-serve blood pressure machines at the pharmacy. My blood pressure came back 173/64 the first time, so I did it again and it was 171/65. My pulse was 91 both times. I am a 47 year old male in average shape.

My boyfriend wants to wait till I get out of high school to have sex. [ 3 Answers ]

I want to have sex with my boyfriend but he wants me to wait till I get out of high school. And every time I try and talk to him about it he just tells me to wait. I don't know what to do?

Carrier 58PAV070-12 161 Series will not light [ 1 Answers ]

My Carrier hasn't been used for a couple of seasons, I have tried just about everything I could find on this issue online. When I set the thermostat to the desired temperature the blower motor comes on but the surface igniter doesn't glow, I did the component test by jumping the 24V/COM and TEST...

Should I call my oral surgeon now or can I wait until Monday? [ 2 Answers ]

I had a lower left molar removed 2 weeks ago, and a bone graft was placed there. On Thursday evening after cleaning the area as instructed, and rinsing with rx mouthwash, I felt something that I thought was food particles. Upon looking at it more closely, it looked and felt like a clearish,...

View more questions Search