Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nspatafore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2013, 08:52 PM
    My wife is having severe lower back pains as well as intense chills and sensitivity t
    My wife is having severe lower back pains as well as intense chills and sensitivity to hot and cold. She also cannot stop throwing up. She has recently had a cyst near her uturis area. The doctor drained it twice on two separate occasions. Is there a chance that she is in need of medical attention for this?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 27, 2013, 08:53 PM
    Severe pain, chills, and more,? Of course she needs medical attention.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 27, 2013, 09:48 PM
    HUH! Would you want treatment for "intense chills and cannot stop throwing up"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Severe lower back pain [ 3 Answers ]

Been having severe lower back pain on right side only for over a month now. Right hip, buttocks, thigh and leg gets numb. Pain is worse at night, cannot sleep because of pain. Should I go to the E.R? I don't have insurance So I've been putting it off but it's not getting better if anything it's...

What is the cause of my wife's severe pregnancy pains? [ 5 Answers ]

My 34 year old wife is pregnant with our 1st child. She is in week 7 of her pregnancy. She is having severe pain in her upper groin area. She says it is waves of cramping that reach a 7 or 8 on a pain scale of 10 and average around a 20 minute time span. It started as 1 or 2 times a day and now...

Severe lower back pain all the way across [ 2 Answers ]

Constant neck pain from pulled muscle yr's ago. Recently my lower back all the way across hurts constantly, sharp pain in my ankle when I walk, I woke up one morning with sever pain in my big toes, left groin muscle hurt after I've walked up stairs this time hurt for 8 days this has all been...

Lower back pains? [ 2 Answers ]

I recently gotten pains in my lower back. I don't know what they are? Is it something to do with my period? Extra detail: I haven't started yet and get a decent amount of discarge each day. I wear a 32B bra . My mom started when she was 13 . Im 13 in less than 2 mnths. Thanks x

View more questions Search