Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jalbu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2013, 07:17 PM
    Christian series for Kids on VHS?
    Hi there.

I am trying remember the name of a Christian series for kids. It was about a brother and sister in their playroom. I think it was from the 90s.
    The brother and sister were humans, but dressed in weird costumes and hair made of coloured foam, or something like that. Most of the other characters were puppets.
    The brother would always perform the same rap before they watched a story.
    There were a lot of songs and dances by kids.

I do remember in one of the episodes, there was a rocket launch and some guy was singing the ABC song in opera style to Sprach Zarathustra by Strauss.

I know this must sound very strange, and the details are really vague, but that's all I can remember, and it's frustrating that I can't remember anything else - especially the name of the series!

Please help me before I drive myself insane.. Thank you in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm looking for a Christian Children's Series from the 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

I remember there was a teenager who babysat two kids (I think) And they always went on magic adventures where she and the two kids turned into animals and those parts were animated while the rest was live action. I have no idea what it's called. All I really remember was one episode they turned...

There was a old kids film that was only put out on vhs that I'm dying to find [ 1 Answers ]

All I remember is a boy and a girl who go to the backyard and go on a slide that takes them into a small tent. But when they ride down the slide it takes them into a wonderland. At one point of the film there is a "depressed" man in a bunny suit who sings "Nobody knows the troubles i've seen,...

80s-90s Christian Kids movie [ 3 Answers ]

There is a movie I watched growing up that I am struggling to remember the name of. It was about a group of brothers and sisters, whose mom had medical problems and were forced to live in a foster home. The kids were about to be split and decided to run away together. I am fuzzy about all the...

Black and white cartoon vhs kids living in a shoe many other stories [ 1 Answers ]

There was a vhs tape that I used to watch all the time when I was a child. It had many stories one where a boy and a girl get lost at this house and this witch wants to eat them, and a bunch of little kids living in a shoe and their mother or lady who takes care of them gives them medicine before...

80s/90s Christian Kids Movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie was about a brother/sister and another male kid (a bully type). It starts live action (?) and goes to animation. The movie is filled with songs about the 10 commandments, the kids have to collect gold records as they go. I can't think of the title to save my life, any help would be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.