Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emfallows Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2013, 08:09 AM
    Hungry but feel sick when eating
    For a few months now I've been constantly hungry to the point where I feel sick and dizzy, but as soon as I smell food or put some food in my mouth I feel like I'm going to throw up, I eat enough to take the sickness away but not my hunger because I can't stomach it, meaning I'm in a vicious circle. I don't have an eating disorder I would love to put some weight on but can't. I've always been a small eater but this is getting so bad! Please help!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 27, 2013, 08:14 AM
    Are you male or female? How old are you? Have you been diagnosed with Diabetes? When was your last visit to the doctor? Have you discussed this with your doctor?

Sorry for all the questions, but you have to understand that there are no doctors on this site and we cannot diagnose via the internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm hungry but when I eat I feel sick [ 14 Answers ]

Before you begin to try and answer my case please note that I am not sexually active so that eliminates a pregnancy. I am not taking birth control nor any other medicine. Just yesterday I began to notice it when my dad made thus delicious fish that I love to eat because he only makes it on special...

Really hungry all the time but feel sick when I eat [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a 17 year old female weighing 8.5 stone and I'm 5 foot 5 inches so I would think of myself as a healthy weight however I am having a lot of problems with my appetite. For long periods I will feel really full and sickened by the thought of food and then within seconds go from being really full...

Why do I feel like every time I get hungry I feel like I'm going to puke? [ 4 Answers ]

For about a week now every time I get hungry and either buy food or make food I feel like I'm about to puke. I will even feel like I'm going to puke if I even think about food. Yesterday I tried to eat McDonald's(which I have never had trouble eating before) and when I got back home with it I had...

I'm hungry but whenever I eat I feel sick [ 0 Answers ]

It started two days ago. I woke up in the morning and I was really hungry, so I ate fine but then all day I felt starving, which isn't normal for me because I'm not a very hungry person. I ate some yogurt and that went down okay but when it came time for dinner I was shaking and starving. I tried...

Eating when hungry [ 3 Answers ]

I know it's good to eat when you feel hungry. When I lift weights in the late afternoon I will sometimes wake up in the middle of the night with hunger pains. Should I get up and eat something when this happens or just drink water and ignore the pains? If I do eat something should it be carbs or...

View more questions Search