Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jack10krupa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2013, 08:40 PM
    A girl said I give you permission to be cool
    Well I am 12 nearly 13 and a girl I met this school year said that. At the time she said this she was sort of giggling and besides that that's all I know. Any ideas what this girl means(I am a boy)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 27, 2013, 12:56 AM
    It may even be an insult, depends on how she said it. Referring you are not cool. You are that age, what does the term meam ?

Of course 12 year olds can not really date. Not like you going to pick her up in your car and go somewhere on real date
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 27, 2013, 08:27 AM
    She was probably just joking and carrying a conversation with you. Possibly not much serious meaning at all. You are at that age that you look for meaning in everything that's said by girls. How did you respond? Like her or something?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 27, 2013, 08:34 AM
    It either means that she likes you and likes that you are cool, or that she thinks you are a nerd and would like you to be cool.

We can't read her mind. We can only guess at what she is insinuating.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband wants to give wife permission to experiment with girls [ 17 Answers ]

My wife and I have been married for over 15 years, and have certainly had our ups and downs. Recently we've been in a major upswing, but more about that in a moment. During a round of intimate conversations, my wife made a comment about wanting to sleep with a woman. Now, I knew early in our...

How to give POWER USERS permission to an OU?in win2003server? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am having 50 users to my newly created OU,How can I assign them POWERUSER permission to a group in win2003 server?it is most urgent please help me.

How do I get my original name back? Must I pay when I did not give permission? [ 10 Answers ]

I recently went to obtain a copy of my birth certificate in my home town of nyc. However when I got there I was told that there wasn't any birth records with my name. I was also told that my last name was changed to father's without my consent or my moms. When I asked how they said well if he paid...

My parents donot give permission 4 marriage [ 1 Answers ]

Hi!my name is charlli.and I'm in love with similar cast boy and good family background but my parents not interested in this.he has 9 sisters,and all are get marriaged.but my parents not like 9 sister family but all r well setaled .so how I convience to my parents?? *** this is very urgent Any body...

Do I need permission from the mother to give up my rights to a child? [ 4 Answers ]

Understand, I do not want to give up my rights to the child, I already told the child that whether DNA prooves she is mine or not, I will still act as her father if she wishes it, But the mother constantly moves without notice, and can be gone for months or years at a time and it has been mentally...

View more questions Search