Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aasif Ahsan Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2013, 09:07 AM
    Is God energy?
    My friend non-muslim told me, that energy is God, because energy is only that can neither be created nor destroyed but changes from 1 form to another.

On his question my muslim friends also accepts it at some extent.

Please answer me as soon as possible.

Thanks

Aasif Ahsan
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 26, 2013, 09:17 AM
    Your non Muslim friend has given his opinion. What's yours?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2013, 12:34 PM
    to reduce God to energy is to diminish God . God is the creator of all things of which energy is but one creation.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 26, 2013, 07:58 PM
    To a Christian, Muslim, or Jew, or even the Hindu or Buddhist,
    God is much more than energy, since there are thoughts, and abilities, not possible in just energy.

The idea of energy is often a non religious persons answer to how life exsists
    Aasif Ahsan Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2013, 02:40 AM
    I need to know That in brief... Please help
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 28, 2013, 03:47 AM
    We have answered, your friend is wrong, God is not just energy.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jan 1, 2014, 05:18 PM
    Let us put it in the perspective of scripture. God is Love, God never changes, God is spirit, these are not the characteristics of energy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

God is a energy based life form. [ 26 Answers ]

From understanding of the bible. No known life form could have existed before the big bang, not as skin and bone anyway, God must be a energy based life form. Thoughts?

Can we measure energy of 2 single phases in a 3 phase energy CT meter [ 1 Answers ]

We have two single phase energy sources. We want to measure the energy flown through these two phases in one meter. Can we use a 3 phase CT meter, connect two CTs to the meter and short the CTs link of the 3rd phase in the meter?

Explain with the revelance, the importance of Kinetic and potential energy in energy [ 1 Answers ]

Explain with the relevance, the importance of kinetic and potential energy in energy reactivation

My g/f told me she doesn't have the time or energy to put into a relationship [ 1 Answers ]

OK so me an my g/f have been dating for 5 months.well it wasn't even a month an we moved in together.she has two kids ones 19 which stays with her mom for different reasons an she has a 3 yrs old too.well everything was fine we did everything together with the little one an stuff.we couldn't of...

View more questions Search