Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RuthJ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2013, 10:13 PM
    Where to find bub3 207 for Tumor Cells Research?
    In the new paper published by Zhimin Lu, Ph.D. it writes "We show here that PKM2, but not PKM1, binds to the spindle checkpoint protein Bub3 during mitosis and phosphorylates Bub3 at Y207." I would like to try it with bub3 207 antibody. Where to find the high quality antibody?
    neodarwinian Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2013, 07:50 PM
    Checked with Genentec?
    floydbeville Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2013, 12:03 AM
    Do you mean the Reference:PKM2 Regulates Chromosome Segregation and Mitosis Progression of Tumor Cells?

Every reference has "Materials" sector.

I find Materials from the paper. Cited below:
    "Rabbit polyclonal antibodies recognizing Bub3, phospho-Bub3 Y207, PKM1,
    PKM2, and phosphohistone H3-S10 were obtained from Signalway Antibody
    (College Park)."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Social security act section 207, 42 u.s.c.407 [ 0 Answers ]

My ex wife is now on disability and the IRS is and has been garnishing her SSDI check 50% for back taxes, is this right? Further more they informed her last week they intend to garnish the remainder of her SSDI check for the remainder of back taxes totaling $15,000. What can be done?

Structural differences is that eukaryotic cells evolved from prokaryotic cells? [ 0 Answers ]

I have this for homework and don't get it? Can u plese help me? Thanks

Research: Where do I find judge's and attorney's past case files? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing my own research on the judge who presided over my child custody matter, as well as the children's court appointed attorney. So far, from some of the information I've found on the matter of court appointed attorneys for children, there are strong arguments that suggest the role of the...

Clicking differnet cells and it selecting all cells [ 2 Answers ]

Just wondered if anyone knew what I did to get ms excel to select all cells from A1 to what ever cell I clicked on. Thought it was sticky keys but it was turned off. Clicked left mouse button and it moved cells then when I clicked other cells it started using that as a new ref point and selecting...

View more questions Search