Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    animals1433 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2013, 08:46 PM
    How to kiss my 6th grade boyfriend
    I'm in 6th grade and me and my boyfriend have been dating for two months. We have held hands and hugged and I think he wants to kiss and I feel the same. Should I kiss him?? Please do not say I'm too young!!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 22, 2013, 08:48 PM
    No, you don't kiss him. You are too young. I know that's not what you want to hear, but I am a mother of a 6th grader. If I found out my son was kissing a girl he would be grounded until he was 42 years old!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 22, 2013, 09:46 PM
    You're too young. There is plenty of time to do this stuff when you're older. Be a kid for a while, you'll miss it when you're grown.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 23, 2013, 05:44 AM
    The media has glorified romantic relationships so that children are wanting to grow up too soon. You say you are dating, but what does that mean? In 6th grade it probably mean little more than hanging out together and is not REAL dating.

And do your parents know you have a boyfriend and are "dating"
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 23, 2013, 07:21 AM
    Can't ask your mom can you because she would have a cow. A good indication that kissing your boyfriend in 6th grade isn't a good idea.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 23, 2013, 07:26 AM
    No, there is no need for kissing at this young age.
    ta2angel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2013, 08:55 AM
    First be sure YOU ARE READY and not feeling pressured from ANYONE ELSE, BOYFRIEND or otherwise. If YOU are truly ready a short closed mouth kiss is what I suggest. Open mouth kissing is gross and can bring major health issues.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 23, 2013, 11:03 AM
    First be sure YOU ARE READY and not feeling pressured from ANYONE ELSE, BOYFRIEND or otherwise. If YOU are truly ready a short closed mouth kiss is what I suggest. Open mouth kissing is gross and can bring major health issues.
    What does a 6th grader know about controlling feelings and desires? Having a title for what a 6th grader calls a boyfriend and dating meaning hanging out at school, is much different that the kissing and stuff. That's where parents come in and sneaking around behind the backs of adults responsible for her behavior is just wrong!

We all know that her mom, or his mom, nor her teachers, would not stand for the kissing at all.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2013, 02:12 PM
    Yep, too young. Hand holding is appropriate. Wait until high school for kissing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Science Q for 6th grade [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question about my science paper: ____________ are lines on a map labeled with the elevation.

How to get a girl to like you in 6th grade [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in 6th grade and I like this girl so much and I would do anything for her and we are not even friends she never talked to me I had this disease when I can back for 6th grade she was not concerned he was the only one who did not even say hi so I don't think she likes me so what can I do to even...

6th grade love help!! [ 6 Answers ]

Well this is my first post. Here I go... Ok so I like this girl in 6th grade which is elementary school, and I cannot tell if she likes me! Here's what she does. Sometimes I catch her staring at me, and she acts super nice to me. Derp! Ok, I know she likes me and vice versa, but I don't think...

View more questions Search