Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Apr 22, 2008, 02:14 PM
    The ouija board is a dangerous game and you never know who's going to be the winner!
    crazy1o1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 02:07 PM
    All right, firstable that board shouldn't be in the stores selling! That board can attract evil and may be hard to get rid of!si if I was you I would take it back!
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

May 14, 2008, 06:45 PM
    Yeah, it is hard to get rid of. First you have to pick it up. Then you have to walk over to the trash can. Finally you have to drop it in. Afterwards you might have to take a rest break.
    msneed2knownow Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Jun 1, 2008, 10:42 AM
    Never ever touch the ouija board! It's a portal to evil. Lying spirits and lost dark spirits come through and trick and torment. Don't ever play with the dark side. You will lose. Take it back or burn it, while saying a prayer, asking God to protect you and forgive your ignorance. (throwing it away, it could be found and hurt someone else.)
    All truth comes from God, and God doesn't play games. Respect spiritual chain of command. Only the name of Jesus has ultimate authority. "we fight not against flesh and blood, but against principalities of the air" (spirits). The bible explains all.
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Jun 9, 2008, 03:40 PM
    You shouldn't use a ouija board alone or with friends. You would be inviting these spirits into your house and there aren't just spirits there are demons and poltergeists to. Your exposing yourself to a whole nother world and making your life a living hell.
    tiamokiss Posts: 54, Reputation: 5

Jun 10, 2008, 12:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by organizedcruelty
    Hi, I just purchased a Ouija Board (the glow in the dark one) yesterday; i've never before used one in my life but researched and have some knowledge about it. Why are people not supposed to use them alone? And also, I have what i would call a 'sixth sense' anyways where i see and hear things most people can't (it runs in the family)...would that attract a lot of evil spirits? How do u know what to ask without accidentally inviting bad things? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated, thanks for your time!
    I didn't know that Ouija board is true :s that's really spooky, but I do have the 6th sense too, just like my aunt since I was 3 years old or somthin!

Jun 10, 2008, 01:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    Let me see, someone who knows someone,

I have seen first hand, objects on my desk and on my fireplace mantle, flying off ( not fallng from vibration) but flying 4 ft or more across the room. I have seen first hand, regular shadows of a persons shape cross the window on regular basis, ( would check at once and no one there)
    There would be frequent smells of pipe smoke in a non smoking house, with all windows sealed. The inside motion detectors could not be used in the main area because something set them off.

And I have been present when a person with Rocky Mountain Spotted fever was being treated in the ER, elders of the church was praying and the spots just started to go away.

and I can go on with more. The idea that there is not a spirit world is not even a choice since I know it is real since I have been a personal witness to the activity. As have millions of others, it is just that science does not want to take this type of proof as valid.

So ture!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2008, 03:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tiamokiss
    so true!!
    Yeah, I have no doubt it's true! Don't even have to be there, but recognizing a reliable and credible source is also good!

But, so many will not admit that it is concerning a reliable source or that these sorts of things could be true! I have witnessed enough of paranormal experiences in my own life to know that some things just have to be true, even when I don't want to or think that they could be...
    Dragonfire24 Posts: 105, Reputation: 3

Jun 10, 2008, 06:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy1o1
    alright, firstable that board shouldn't be in the stores selling! that board can attract evil and may be hard to get rid of!si if i was you i would take it back!
    I own a Ouija Board, and it's the parker brother's one. I bought it years ago for $1 at a garage sale. The parkers brother board is nothing special. Seriously. That one is totally OK to sell in stores cause its not really worth anything. Yeah, it can leave you open and vulnerable to bad things happening but that's a very slim chance. Stuff does happen lol. I have used it a couple of times and I have some interesting stories. I was never afraid to use it, even after the stories I have heard from other people. My own sister has her own bad story of what happened when she used one and she will never touch one again. She also won't go anywhere near the one I own.

The idea of "Talking boards" have been around for along time and no commercially produced board is going to compare to one that was hand made. I have seen and used one only once and it's not something I plan on doing again anytime soon.

Jun 10, 2008, 08:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Yeah, I have no doubt it's true! Don't even have to be there, but recognizing a reliable and credible source is also good!

But, so many will not admit that it is concerning a reliable source or that these sorts of things could be true! I have witnessed enough of paranormal experiences in my own life to know that some things just have to be true, even when I don't want to or think that they could be...

I have my own experince with these paranormal phenomena a lot of them especiallly when I was a kid, lol I was one of a kind, so spooky and scary but beautiful kid :o , and then now that I'm old, I believe so much in Telepathy do you believe in it?
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2008, 04:11 AM
    I have my own experince with these paranormal phenomena alot of them especiallly when i was a kid, lol I was one of a kind, so spooky and scary but beautiful kid :o , and then now taht I'm old, I believe so much in Telepathy do u believe in it?
    Yes, I do believe that telepathy does happen. I have had examples of it happening in my own life.

Jun 11, 2008, 09:21 AM
    Me too! But that will require a new thread I guess!!
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2008, 05:48 PM
    me too!! but that will require a new thread I guess !!?
    Probably so... :)
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2008, 01:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by organizedcruelty
    Hi, I just purchased a Ouija Board (the glow in the dark one) yesterday; i've never before used one in my life but researched and have some knowledge about it. Why are people not supposed to use them alone? And also, I have what i would call a 'sixth sense' anyways where i see and hear things most people can't (it runs in the family)...would that attract a lot of evil spirits? How do u know what to ask without accidentally inviting bad things? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated, thanks for your time!
    I've never used one nor would I, there are several stories I could relay to you concerning a Ouiji board which would unsettle your mind.

There are forces that you really do not want to mess with that are better left alone, should your curiosity get the better of you, then not only you will be affected, but also your family, I speak from experience... please don't

You would be inviting bad spirits that may come in the guise of a lost loved one, not to mention a force of energy that will scare you half to death.

Please, please do not use it take it back to where you bought it from.

You say you have a six sense, I have been told the same by a friend of the family... a Chaplin... he said it could work for me or against me, so any thing to do with calling up spirits I leave well alone.

The way I see it is... if your loved ones come to you natually, whether it is visually or some kind of sound , maybe a voice calling your name or alike, then I think that's acceptable, but to physically sit around a table and do all kinds of unnatural things, frightens the life out of me.

I would give everything just to speak to my Mum and DAD and brother and sister ( Godbless them all) and I'm hoping one day they'll come to me natually, not through a glass on a board.
    misstee29 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2008, 05:43 PM
    Get rid of it.. its full of witchcraft please read [deuteronomy 18:9-14 its witchcraft and when you conjure up spirits its evil please read your bible and trust in god for everything...
    Dragonfire24 Posts: 105, Reputation: 3

Jun 18, 2008, 04:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by misstee29
    get rid of it .. its full of witchcraft please read [deuteronomy 18:9-14 its witchcraft and when you conjure up spirits its evil please read your bible and trust in god for everything......
    I really dislike it when people start quoting the bible and how the bible says that witchcraft is evil when it isn't. According to the bible, didn't Jesus believe in peace, love, and understanding among mankind? I think that if that's all true, Jesus would not tolerate that kind of talk from people. WWJD? Well he would probably extend the hand of peace and love to pagans, christians, taoists, communists and who ever and whatever.

Well not that I believe in that anyway, since I am PAGAN, but I think that's what Jesus would do since he wasn't a total @$$-hole like all those idiots in the subway trying to shove their pamphlets down my throat.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jun 18, 2008, 02:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire24
    I really dislike it when people start quoting the bible and how the bible says that witchcraft is evil when it isn't. According to the bible, didn't Jesus believe in peace, love, and understanding among mankind? I think that if thats all true, Jesus would not tolerate that kind of talk from people. WWJD? Well he would probably extend the hand of peace and love to pagans, christians, taoists, communists and who ever and whatever.

Well not that I believe in that anyway, since i am PAGAN, but i think thats what Jesus would do since he wasn't a total @$$-hole like all those idiots in the subway trying to shove their pamphlets down my throat.

Hi Dragonfire... witchcraft is not the issue here,we'er talking bad spirits in the guise of a nother, concentrated bad energy taking forms you would never believe, this is about spirits, people that have moved on, to try and call them back unaturally will also bring back all kinds of nasty entities that you really do not want to associate with.

Ok,I can understand your annoyance about leaflets and things, but what you have to remember is, when you have a strong believe, no matter what it might be, you feel the need to share, you want everyone to experience you happiness inside.

So you're a pagan, that's your choice, each to their own, it amuses me that the bible quote annoyed you, yet you similarly relay the words of Jesus, to make your point.

Yes... the good guy upstairs holds out his hands to everyone, even yours, all you have to do is take hold...
    juror Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2008, 08:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by apple_bee
    heyy , i have a ougiie bored too and although iv tried to use it alone its never worked for me iv tired this multiple times. i had a really old one i bought at value village and found it worked really good no matter who i used it withn but one day it broek and i had to get a new one and no matter what i coudlnt get it to budge. so i think that ur new one might not be that realiable to work ... if u get one from a second hand store u might be more successful .... i dont think if u use it by urslef then anything bad will happen . i thin kcertain ppl beleive that. u can just use it to figure out things about yourself which is pretty cool.. id start off with hey . and just have fun with it and be like who will i marry and fun stuff. if ur going to get deeper ask the spirit what kind of things they enjoyed doing in life, simple questions, if it starts to get harsh or scary and the spirit is writing vulgar messages then id just stop right then and trhere by saying wel im going to go now nice talking to you and end it like that. it might also be easier if you have someone else in the room writing down the letters it points to because someitmes it can be hard to tell what there saying because they use codes
    hope this helps. msg me if u need anything else
    I don't think this is correct, as you can even use the table at home using pieces of paper with your letters etc written on.. and an up side down drinking glass... it still works
    juror Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2008, 08:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire24
    I really dislike it when people start quoting the bible and how the bible says that witchcraft is evil when it isn't. According to the bible, didn't Jesus believe in peace, love, and understanding among mankind? I think that if thats all true, Jesus would not tolerate that kind of talk from people. WWJD? Well he would probably extend the hand of peace and love to pagans, christians, taoists, communists and who ever and whatever.

Well not that I believe in that anyway, since i am PAGAN, but i think thats what Jesus would do since he wasn't a total @$$-hole like all those idiots in the subway trying to shove their pamphlets down my throat.
    Witchcraft? Evil spirits? Haha... why is it always about evil, like there are no such thing as good spirits or something...
    pattijo55 Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Sep 14, 2008, 09:01 PM
    Get rid of it! Find out the appropriate way to do it though. P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm thinking about using a ouija board... [ 16 Answers ]

Me and my two friends did one two days ago but we didn't do it right and I looked it up on the website and I now know how to do it. I was just woundering what everyone would say about it though, as I have heard that they aren't always safe! I have tried talking out loud but that didn't work...

Does anyone have a ouija board story? [ 127 Answers ]

I have heard some pretty scary ouija board stories in my time. I want to know if anyone has heard of any?

How To Solve The Ouija Board Mystery [ 5 Answers ]

Want to join me in a Ouija Board discusion? Check out this page and let me know what you think - Ouija Board Blindfold Experiment The Straight Dope Mailbag: The Straight Dope Mailbag: How does a Ouija board work?

View more questions Search