Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beaudreau Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2013, 06:43 PM
    Movie about a nanny who moves in with couple and films cheating with the husband
    Movie about a nanny who moves in with a married couple, she is crazy and films having sex with the husband and blackmails him with it. She also kills the old lady neighbour and throws her in a pool. She is a blonde actress from Canada and very attractive. From around 2005 maybe and was shown on A&E, not a big time film.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of the movie where the husband and the nanny tries to kill his wife? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the movie where a nanny was hired by a family she falls in love with the husband who was a doctor, they both then tries to kill the wife giving her poison, but at the end the wife switches the cup of coffee and the nanny ends up dead.

Movie about a cheating husband, illegitimate child, mistress killed, [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I really hope someone can help. I'm trying to find a movie about a wife who discovers that her husband cheated only after he is hospitalized after he was seriously injured in either a car/plane crash (can't remember). His mistress was killed in the same accident. A few days after the...

Robot nanny movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of this movie that I watched a long time ago. It was about a nanny who was a robot. She cared for a girl that was maybe named Tabitha or Agatha. But what I remember most of all was her dispensing orange juice from her fingertip. Maybe milk too... And I think at the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.