Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    squeakyenola Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2013, 03:35 AM
    I know people are going to die before they do why and how
    Two days before my grandma died I had this dream these old when where picking berries in a field, they were all dressed in black dresses with white collars. One of them stopped, looked up and said "ooh honey they are playing my song" one of there other women looked at her and said "what are you talking about, there's no music playing. This old woman the one who heard music stepped on of the field onto a path, started walking and disappeared. Two days later my grandma died of a stroke. Thing was I woke up crying cause I the old woman was her. How do I know people are going to die and how can I make it go away?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 22, 2013, 03:41 AM
    This sounds like a one of premonition rather than anything more involved and worrisome.
    Dreams can do odd things especially when you are concerned or worrying about someone or something...
    The mind just goes into overtime.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 22, 2013, 06:49 AM
    It happened one time to your grandmother, and does not mean you will ever have that again. Sometimes for those we love, and are close to, we seem to know.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 22, 2013, 08:50 AM
    Everyone dies. Old people die a lot more than not die. Therefore your grandmother was going to die, and not only that, but many old people sense when they don't have much time left. You picked up on the little ways she knew.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Dec 26, 2013, 10:14 AM
    You were obviously very close to your grandma which is why this dream happened.One could almost say that she was trying to forwarn you... who knows... clearly like my own mother she new her time was short.I think she was happy to go referring to the fact that " they were playing her song" which left her to follow the music in a joyful way,so please don't be sad or fearful she will always be withyou.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many people die daily on earth [ 1 Answers ]

Average number of people that die daily?

Why did ancient people die early if they ate supposedly better? [ 2 Answers ]

They say that our society eats junk and fast food and all that crap and that ancient people ate fresh fruits and nutritious stuff. But ancient people seem like they died earlier. If I'm not wrong, I've heard stuff like they had a life expectancy of 30 or something.

Why do people die? [ 18 Answers ]

Why do people die, what kind of benevolent God would allow it to happen, especially when the justification is that some bloke four thousand years back ate an apple, apparently, after being created by a God who gave him the kind of character which meant he was always going to eat the d*mn apple.

What happens to people when they die? [ 216 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, We all live a sheltered life of comfort. But what happens to those who are not "Gods children?" Are these the ones to be resurrected to life or death? Where are the dead according to your personal belief system until the Resurrection? Please back up your beliefs with...

Why do people have to die? [ 3 Answers ]

I have alwaysz thought about disz I understand that people die but why do they have to my aunt died and mii whole family wasz sad and depressed but nothing really chnaged in my life I didn't cry or even feel bad isz there something wrong wit me?

View more questions Search