Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Willhamze Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2013, 09:01 PM
    Which format to use Converting to smaller size DVDs and keeping good quality
    If I want to convert a 7.6GB DVD to less than 4.7GB DVD , which format shall I convert to, while keeping good quality and still be played on most DVD players?
    AVI, MP4, MPEG or FLV?
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Jan 10, 2014, 06:50 AM
    Hi there
    Obviously this DVD you have is not a rented movie or something illegal to copy.

User "Freemake Video Converter", the kewlest little free tool.
    You can choose from DVD to DVD or DVD to AVI...

Hope this helps
    Grant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Post pregnancy baby head size is smaller than average size [ 0 Answers ]

I have a question regarding my baby head size which is smaller than normal and I am very concern about it please help me out for this. Below are the 2 ultrasound reports please help me out for this. B.P.D 7.8 F.L 6.8 cms A.C 29.8 cms gestation age 35 week

My right breast is a whole cup size smaller! [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 18 year old teen girl, and I have B cup breasts.. except, my right boob is a cup size smaller! And its incredibly noticeable... Most doctors say I'm going through puberty and one breast is always slightly larger or smaller then the other... but this is a cup size bigger and its very...

Converting an mdb (Access 2000) to exe format [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm working on a database and would like to lock the access to the tables and queries. I was told that the best way to go about it is to convert the mdb file into an exe file. The question is: (1) how do I go about it and (2) is there a better way to lock user acces to the tables/queries/vba...

Screen size become smaller [ 1 Answers ]

Why screen size become smaller after I adust it?

Photoshop: reducing and keeping crisp quality [ 21 Answers ]

This is a resurrection of an old post that I never figured out, so another try... I've got decent sized screenshots (example here) that I'd like to make crisp and focused thumbnails of, like the ones here. I've used Photoshop (Elements) to save it JPG Max Quality down to 100-150 pixels but...

View more questions Search