Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flwii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2013, 07:01 PM
    Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Manuals
    Need parts list/diagram for a hampton bay ceiling fan model #48-tp.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2013, 07:58 PM
    Google "Hampton bay model 48tp manual"
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Dec 23, 2013, 02:47 PM
    Hey there,

I did an online search for the manual. Are you sure it's made by Hampton Bay? Is it possible it is being made by another company? Not a lot comes up for that but I did find another brand who makes the fan, however again there was no schematics there.

In your request you asked for the following

"Need parts list/diagram"

A parts list means you need a part. A diagram means a wiring diagram. What is the actual problem you are having so that someone might be able to help you?

If looking for wiring help I would recommend this article which has wiring instructions by color among other helpful information. However I am not really certain what it is you need. Please elaborate

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan - Fan OK, Lights Dim if turned on after fan [ 3 Answers ]

Installed a Hampton Bay 52" ceiling fan with light powered by remote unit. Fan works perfectly with remote. Lights work perfectly if you turn them on before the fan. However, if you turn the fan on first, then the lights, the lights will only come on dim. Ive checked and rechecked connections-...

Hampton Bay ceiling fan/light. Where does the ground wire attach to the fan? [ 2 Answers ]

Where does the ground wire attach to the fan?

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan And Hampton Bay Remote Compatibility [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Hampton Bay ceiling. It's Model is 5104 (Lyndhurst 52" ) and a Hampton BAy Remote, Model #70830. My question is: Is this remote compatible with the fan?

Taking a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan off the ceiling [ 2 Answers ]

Can you tell me how to remove my ceiling fan off the ceiling. I don't know how to get the cone-shaped piece that is touching the ceiling off. Thank you.

Where do I find manuals for the hampton bay ceiling fans. [ 3 Answers ]

I own 2 fans 1 in each bedroom, and the remotes for each run both fans / lights. How do I set the fans and remotes to be on separate signals and where do I find the documentation to do this?

View more questions Search