Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Dec 21, 2013, 08:56 AM
    Washer problems
    Hello all!

Ok, so I have a Kenmore smart wash washer that is acting up. I put in my usual load and about ten minutes into its cycle, it says L21 where the estimated remaining pad is. It just blinks and stalls. I have to unplug it because The washer acts as if it is frozen and won't allow me to open the door as it is locked.

Any thoughts?

Thank you
    Morrowrj Posts: 345, Reputation: 22

Dec 21, 2013, 09:42 AM
    This is a drain failure code. Did you try cleaning out the drain catch basket? It may be obstructed with lint, or other mysterious small objects. I would clean this out first. If this fails to correct your pump is more than likely failing
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Dec 21, 2013, 06:47 PM
    You are exactly correct! I had someone come out and that was the problem! It is fixed now. Thank you for your response!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washer problems [ 1 Answers ]

My kenmore smart wash quietpak4 is giving me a reading of F21 what does this mean?

Washer Problems [ 8 Answers ]

I have a question guys, I had the set up with the aav picture, however, just received a new washing machine and the hose didn't fit into the pvc pipe. So I chopped off the top part and just dropped the washing machine hose into the pvc pipe. However, being a new machine and emptying at 17 gallons...

Washer discharge problems [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a clothes washer that backs up from time to time and it only has 2 feet of waste line before the trap. I just was looking at a post here that says at least 4 feet of pipe before the trap are needed. I have snaked everything out and the waste line can easily handle a garden hose...

View more questions Search